|hello and welcome, I'm ~EgyptianKitten, host of the Pairtwoa Event. |
In case you're wondering, the Pairtwoa Event is about multiple people joining in on an art event to draw each others pairing(or just their character if they don't have one). Each partipant will be required to link a complete and clean referrence of both characters of their pairing, along with whatever information they think would be needed when drawn or written about. however, if you join in on the event, you must also draw whatever other pairing is choosen each week, and you will have one week to finish either a drawing or short story about that pairing.
There will be multiple rounds, and each week one pairing - or character - will be choosen to be drawn/written about. and as I said, there will be only ONE WEEK to finish a drawing or story.
Also about the rounds, each time one is over, you will be able to list a new pairing if you want, or stick to your current one. a journal will be posted each new round with the new characters and such. how long a round lasts will depend on how many people join in on it.
As for prizes, there aren't any, except that you'll have your pairing/character drawn by everyone who enters.
- absolutely NO PERVERTED or BLOOD/GORE DRAWINGS/STORIES.
- no inapropriate characters. (meaning if their boobs show or something else.)
- no bashing or making fun of anyone's pairing/character, unless you know them personally and it is a joke.
- with drawn entries you don't have to be extremely detailed or anything, they can be a simple doodle. but no sketches or simple line-arts, at least color them and make them look decent.
- with writing it can be the same, nothing to detailed or to long, but at least make it decent.
- if you are unable to draw/write one week, please alert the group immediately. if you fail to draw/write anything for anyone else for two or three weeks, without giving a reason, you will be kicked out of the event. sorry ;-;
well, that's about it. I hope everyone who enters will have fun ;v; <3 also a journal will soon be released where everyone who joins can link to their pairing and all. also a journal will be posted weekly with the choosen pairing/character